Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

(choosing a wise person ) My Dad

                (  Choosing a wise person!!)😃
MY   DAD❤❤❤



My Dad is the best father because he is the most special person in my life. He has always taught me good values & not spoiling me by buying me all the things that I wanted. But at the same time he has gifted me many things that I always wish to have. My Dad has always tried his level best to make me a good human being.

He is very careful regarding what I eat. He always insists me to eat healthy stuff such as fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals. He is an extremely loving Dad. I always enjoy spending time with him and learn new things with him. 

Every day he takes out little time for me in the night to acknowledge my day to day activities & problems if any. He is my best friend. I can discuss everything with him without any hesitation. Things that I fail to reveal out to my close friends, I can easily discuss them with my Dad.

Whenever I need his help, he is always available for me. He is like a hero to me. He is a funny, cool, adventurous and smart human being.  My Dad is the most precious gift of God to me. He is a loving father and the most gracious person I have ever seen in my life. He wants me to become a good human being like him. That is why he always teaches me to differentiate between wrong & right.

That's why, My father as a wise person,the third trait 'knowing thing are valuable in life because he sacrifice a lot for us when he still a live and he always show the love for us even though that he is experiencing a hard problem on his work,
I love my Dad so much and I  am proud of him.







Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, child, sky, grass, tree, mountain, outdoor and nature




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

things to do

Hi everyone  I want  to show or share what  things I'll do in Sunday!!! ☺ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤                                    SUNDAY!!!!!                        After, I woke up, I decided to cooked my breakfast.                                      After, I washed my clothes, I feel tired and i also want to watch a movie.                  when i am watching television, My mother told me that we need to go to church, so we did.💗💗💗💖💖💕💕💕💕💕😃😃😃😃                                                   Thank you!!!!!!!! ...

life is Beautiful

The Life is Beautiful        Based on the movie of the life is beautiful Guido come into Arezzo, he ultimately   to open a book store but in the meantime he will work as a waiter at the hotel restaurant where his uncle Eliseo, their in town, he meets a school teacher named Dora, whom he calls princess and she comes from a wealthy/ Italian family.       For him its love at first sight but Dora" princess" already being in a relationship with other man, Guido ultimately sweeps her off feet. they get married and have a son they name Joshua ,  on Joshua fifth birthday, world war 2 is in full force.     Since, they are Jewish the German take away Guido, Eliseo and Joshua to a labor camp. Wanting to be with her family. Dora insist she be taken too, but she is housed in the women's side  of the camp to protect Joshua from the horror of what is happening to them. Guido tell him that they are playing a game certai...

I love Music ( reflection)

❤❤❤❤❤❤           Music is related to my life😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 what is music?        According to Meriam webster: The sound  that are sung by voices or played on  musical instruments written or printed symbols showing how music should be played or sung    the art of skill of creating or performing music Most of the people love music or they prefer  to listen to music after school, work or even doing household chores when you are alone because it makes them relaxed and it makes refreshed somestimes when we were cleaning or doing household chores , we want to keep alive and active it also hyper when doing it. so we can do it happily and less hagard sometimes when we were in good mood, we jam to the beat of the music.           Music is a healer that can relieve all the stress and boredom that we have in our body , sometimes we listen to music for reflect or remember th...